728x28 Ads

Get Organized: Templates

I get too excited when i found out that the latest Microsoft Office carries a lot of function.
I still remember and still keep my templates, and a lot of other templates which i made it myself & copied the idea from the organizing blogger.

When i came across this;

i get all excited and call my husband.

This is one of my wishlist. Going paperless is one thing, being organized is one thing.
The problem is i dont own any PC or laptop and wasnt thinking to get one at this moment.

only that i am getting too excited and have to blog about it.
you can choose variety of budget templates, checklist things to do...

ok x sabar nak explore lagi

0 people have to say a little bit of something:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • A little bit of everything • Design by Dzignine