728x28 Ads

i endup buying things online

im soo busy and loaded with works and meeting...

satying late until 430 in the morning i endup my work (yg belum habis until this post is written) by buying a lace blouse online in halfly awake and tired mind.

hahahah...

aku pun nak bukak online stores laa
dpt org macam aku nih boleh kaya jugak...
pic:google

so my brothers keep pushing me to buy him a Nikon D90 camera... with all relevant reason (mostly about me... 'nanti attiq amik gambar angah style2 punya, very artsy style and all, kawin you, you got extra pics from my point of view, more details as i livng with you not the photographer, every tiny bit the steps to your wedding not merely on the day of solemnization but the entire process,,' ) perghhh tempting betul...

i endup have another thoughts for he zillion time...

i mmg deeply sure... if i buy it those item will definitely will be truely his!

hahahha...

my nikon s series not being so good lately... the picture is blur and dark but all functions still ok.. its just that i je x tau setting

setting during my cousin's engagement days jer my s series being tip top ... i dah x ingat setting die mcm mn...

hahha

do i need another camera? hah? hah?

dlm hati yer yer yer...

tp

i have this tots to put it on the hantarans

tp... kalau etak dlm hantaran mcm mn nak amik gambar??

konklusi nyer....


" adik saya mmg pandai ambil gambar "

0 people have to say a little bit of something:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • A little bit of everything • Design by Dzignine