728x28 Ads

Rumah itu

I have no idea why but before this i am very interested in blog hopping for bride to be and in between i jumping here and there for interior blog.
but currently im more to the interior sampai masuk mimpi...

facebook failed to keep me awake... fashion blog does help to wake me up but interior i can swim in it... i cant wait to get start with painting and all but tetibe teringat...

my mom suggest: put cluth on the hantaran coz she dont like big size bag on dulang
any suggestion on which clutch suits best...

i tot of having anya handimarch bags medium size but it consider big for my mom

should i buy clutch yg biasa2 tuh (as mock on the dulang)
and get my anya.

or buy clutch that almost same price as anya...

and that anya's save it in my dream???

need suggestion on this please...

0 people have to say a little bit of something:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • A little bit of everything • Design by Dzignine