728x28 Ads

the MASK from KOREA I

i tried to finish up my water that i brought from home this morning...
i never able to finish it up...
i know i need the water level in my body to keep intact so that i help my skin moisture... chewah,,, poyo...

anyway... today i went for a little shopping for my office...
since the cold storage just downstairs so there is no harm to have a quick therapy from the office (as if i work to build a KLCC)...

bg makan ikan should need no therapy kan???
hehehe
before that i went lunch with my new collegue KD <--- click disini so after lunch we end up masuk to this newly opened cosmetic shop that all the product come form KOREA... i know my friend will be jumping happily tot i supporting KOREAN (she's a KOrean FReaK)... the Store name THE HAYAN in JAYA ONE... the sales person is so nice and willing to hear and advice you in anyway he could possibly assist you... so a star point there... so i endup buying buy one free one mask... for RM3.90.... cheappooooo....!!!!!!!! Royal jelly Collagen Essence Mask (i mmg suka royal jelly as i love Ginvera do wonders on my face) and the sales person advice me to take potato collagen Essence MAsk tonight i would give it a try lah the sales person oso suggest us to put the mask in the fridge for a chill effect meaning 1. cleanse 2. tone 3. mask (for 20-30min ONLY) 4. sleep... hehehe sounds easy... hehehe i pun dah lama x mask kan muka since very bz for the past few weeks plus my mask dah habis so i will give a review one of the mask ok... the sales person says the mask contain no animal fats or what so ever plants herb ginseng hehehe hopefully my sensitive skin boleh terima... org tuh ckp boleh... so mlm nih kiter try ada x esok muka tukar jadi penelope cruz??? ahaks... ish x mo lerrr nak muka ain syakirin jugak la... only that better..

0 people have to say a little bit of something:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • A little bit of everything • Design by Dzignine