728x28 Ads

auww,,, this bring tears to my eyes,,, auwww (again)

i've told you regarding my long lost friend,,,


at first i decided dont want to blog sbout it



but... but...







chewah,,, just now when i check my document in my thumb drive



i nampak what i print screen -ed last tym i fesbuking hahaha



i mmg ada niat



sbb its so auwwww.... sweet yet betul2 rasa nak nangis,,,







its been sooo long kan kawan?

see the princess tuh,,, princesss ker,,,

but its true Z, you've been through thick n thin of my life,,,
from singleton to just waiting to wak the altar
hehehe

i know u were there

sometimes

that sounds good to me,,,

HEY WE SHOULD HANG OUT TOGETHER AGAIN LAH BUT NOW CAN I TAG MY SUPERMAN ALONG,,,,
please not talking about cars/football/anything related to something that i wont understand

0 people have to say a little bit of something:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • A little bit of everything • Design by Dzignine