728x28 Ads

A hair story

Its been ages since my last hair treatment at the saloon. Since i make a big dicision to jumped out to a new company which is located in a dessert of nothing this particular body over here is misused. Less pampered and abondon.

No massage no saloon treatment.

My hair is getting thinner. I always wake up to bunch of hair on my pillow and my bed.
The true facts due to this is food of course. Curent office only have a Mc Donald which is 200 m away. The only choice we have and a couple of "no pork no lard" kinda halal restaurant which are not in my list for lunch.

I want my long heathy locks. Please any tips for thick healthy long hair?

0 people have to say a little bit of something:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • A little bit of everything • Design by Dzignine