728x28 Ads

Thick black hair

As you can see from the right hand side bar one of my wishlist as per above mention title...

I used to have very thick black hair... When i start working i having hair fall issue and become thinner once i get marry...

Maybe it is due to my lack of vitamins...

So whenever i get bored with works i will spend time at the salon...

So apart to get them massage my head... I did talked to the hairstylist about my problem...

i) the person said i hv a very healthy hair... Geram nak kaler kan...sorry i already over that season... I prefer my original kaler

ii) i have a healthy scalp. No dandruff or whatsoever

iii) but i do have some hair loss problem eventhough it is not so severe

So they recommends;




It is by Schwarzkopf and cost me around RM56. smell of herbs and not dried out my hair... Until today it serve ok...

But due to the tip quite big and you have to be careful when pouring out...

Instead, i bought a spray that cause me less than RM7 at Guardian and fill it with the tonic. Very easy to apply.




You need to spray it on affected area and massage it with your tamples until dissolves.

Apart from that i used this



Hair lotion from my favorite salon Lavinas that cost around RM25.

The sweet smell and the instantaneous effect on hair make me fall in love with it... And my husband love it too...hehehe

I pump it twice and spread on my strands... It very lightweight and doesnt make your hair limp.

Another thing the hairstylist asked me because they know im wearing tudung... Whether i hijabs them while its still wet and do i shampoo it almost everyday...
My answer is yes!

So they said thats are the reason.

Lesson: dont wear hijab when it wet...better blow it dry rather than covered in wet.

About shampoo i used Dove as i love the smell... And i did say before this was Himalaya. And they recommend me change to Himalaya if i a woman who wash hair everyday.

Counter shampoo have high in chemical and so i must wait for my dove to finish and will definitely go back with the Himalaya or Herbal shampoo...

Just for sharing,,, and good luck to me... Anddd to u also...

2 people have to say a little bit of something:

{ ape-ape } at: January 12, 2012 at 3:10 PM said...

jage elok2 rambut tu yer...

{ ain syakirin hanaffi } at: January 19, 2012 at 8:32 AM said...

Terima kasih...

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • A little bit of everything • Design by Dzignine