728x28 Ads

My niece birthday

My 9 years old niece parents on their hajj. She is staying with her cousin & sometimes with my pil.

Her birthday falls on last sunday where she is fortunate enough that almost her relatives are around.

We plan for a simple birthday party with curry mee by my mil, kfc by my sil & a cake...



Thats normal.



:: secret recipe chocolate walnut & choc chip ::



:: ariq playing joker ::

Apart from gives from her sister the best part is from her 8 years old cousin who is motivated enough to get married & have kids as her 3rd & 4th resolution that was paste on her bedroom door.

The 8 yrs old sneaking quitely & make a gorgeous card to 9 years old birthday cousin.

After what she did she entered our room just to share a secret about her favour. And we tingkle promise her not to tell to anyone... Awwe sweet.



:: 1st page ::



:: 1st page-dr jikah untuk acik ::




:: 2nd & 3rd page ::



:: 3rd floor ::




:: last page ::

Her thoughts count... For me... Clever & lovely











0 people have to say a little bit of something:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • A little bit of everything • Design by Dzignine