728x28 Ads

Mari kiter tunggu...

pic from google



my boss keep talking and reminding me that Daphne Iking will drop by our office next week...


He always says the preettttyyyy people name in Malaysia, like Hannah Tan, Daphne Iking, Carmen Soo (she soo gorgeous...) mari kiter tunggu next week...




He said after his discussion with Daphne Iking, we are going to work closely with her...




biasala me n my friend embrace sexy and perempuan cantik...


maka i text one of the darlings




my darling pesan "ain tolong tanya die apa die pakai and kenapa die cantik sangat"




biasalaa perkataan nih perkataan yg saya juga selalu guna...




hehehe... x puas hati org lain cantik nak gak jadi mcm diorg...cantik




n my boss said "she actually not that pretty u know biasa² aje"




WHAT biasa jer... lebih mengukuhkan teori diri sendiri yang saya tergolongdidalam kumpulan kurang cantik... hahahah...




x.. x.. saya bersyukur dgn apa yg ada tp masih mahu improvekan sikit beberapa perkara without changing anything yang dilarang Allah....

0 people have to say a little bit of something:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • A little bit of everything • Design by Dzignine