728x28 Ads

HAppy MotHer's Day

Owhkey,,, Mother’s day!!!! Ma happy mother’s day,,,
Have you ever forget your mom,,, I do,,, when I was with my friends in my youngster years,,,That years were like friends forever instead of family first…
but peeps whenever bad things happen or you need a shoulder to cry on and your friends missing in action, scattered around the world,,, you go home and look at your mother’s face and sitting next to her without saying a word you will feel very calm and you like give a sign peace no war to the world, it is the time when it is ok your mom membebel, the words that come out from her mouth like an apple to your ears,,,heheheAs you grew older and wiser,,, you will remember or you’ll appreciate your mom even more,,, you’ll say thank you to yourself because you listen to your mother’s advises though deep in you heart the vibe of rebellious was like an active volcano then,,,
Thinking back from the moment you can remember, your mom fed you,,, kalau x nak makan ma buat helicopter terbang untuk suapkan makan hehehe,,now also she still doing it,,, bought us toys yg sampai hentak-hentak kaki kat shopping mall and maybe at that time our parents broke tahap gaban,,or at that time they puasa lunch coz saving money for us,,, Bawak jalan-jalan,,, as for me I love the zoo, until now asyik nak pegi zoo walaupun dah banyak kali pergi,,,sanggup compromised with us to have a cat as a pet sampai rosak sofa dikerjakan si kitty,,,heheh
Throw big birthday party every year
Itu baru jer hal yang kecil-kecil,,if we thinking of her sacrifices from the moment we were born,,, unimaginable,,,
MA, I LOVE YOU TIMANG-TIMANG ME SAMPAI SEKARANG, I LOVE YOUR CAKE YG BANTAT, I LOVE WHEN YOU BLUR, I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU MA,,,, MA THANK YOU,, MUAXXX
Written on night before mother’s day

0 people have to say a little bit of something:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • A little bit of everything • Design by Dzignine