728x28 Ads

I CHOPPED OFF MY HAIR!!!

and it does feel so damn great!!!

i went to the real cut saloon yesterday with my superstylo brother

and guess what
this hair is more edgy and cute

very chicky

got a lot of complement

my supermom oso wanna tiru

haish!

later v have to join the mother daughter contest yg untuk muka seiras lah!!!

anyway

a little treatment

owh

suddenly feel wanna add a litlle highlighter or maybe colour it brown perhaps

hahaha

ooh i just love my new hair

people taught im my superstylo bro new girlfriend!!

ouch!! sian gfssss dier

any way i know im hot

thanks to my hairstylist

u know i gonna love you

lupa i went to new hair saloon

my superstylo bro yg cadangkan

he broughts all her girlfriends here for hair cut

cant wait to my superchumel sister to balik
i wanna show off my nu hair
YEY!
(ok i can mms but her hp rosak... im not that lame for god sake!)

0 people have to say a little bit of something:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • A little bit of everything • Design by Dzignine